Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dude, where's my car?

I usually don't use my blog for very personal posts, but I feel the need to this time. 
I'm really upset because my car was stolen! I parked and locked it in our driveway Monday night. The next day, it simply wasn't there. Gone. I am very much hoping some kid took it for a joy ride and someone finds it abandoned soon. But when I found out older Hondas are some of the most stolen cars -- for their parts -- I am losing hope that I'll ever see Lulu again. So very sad. What a horrible Christmas present.

4 comments:

  1. Oh morgan, that sucks. I can't believe this happened in colorado??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a bummer! Not great any time of the year, but seriously??! So sorry to hear your bad news, Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks... yep, it really does suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I'm sorry to hear this. There sure are some jerks out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Please consider "following" my blog, if you don't already.